This agreement is designed with you in mind, as well as to protect Taheebo-Tea.com and our customers.
We review and moderate all affiliate registrations, and we appreciate your accurate and honest information. Please note that the review process may take a few days – we know you are eager to join our team of affiliates, and we appreciate your patience!
If you’re approved, great! You’ll be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote Taheebo-Tea.com via referral links. Check out your private Affiliate Area for visits and referrals information, links and more!
Commissions and payouts
You’ll earn a $4 commission per lb of Taheebo Tea sold when a customer makes a purchase using your referral link. Referral links can only be sent to Taheebo-Tea.com.
We pay out affiliate commissions in USD directly to your Paypal account the first week of every month. Commissions are paid out after 30 days. The minimum payout balance is $11.00.
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases. We do not offer recurring referrals.
Here are the details of our program in summary:
- You’ll receive a $4 commission for each lb of Taheebo Tea sale you refer
- Minimum payout balance of $11.00, and no maximum payout (we pay in USD)
- Commissions older than 30 days will be paid within the first week of each month
- Referrals are paid out to your Paypal account
- Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address).
Referral cookie lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase Taheebo Wellness Tea, or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $11.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Affiliate news and updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from Taheebo Wellness Tea. These emails will be sent to affiliates only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the Taheebo Wellness tea affiliate program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote Taheebo Wellness Tea. We won’t spam you, ever – promise!
Affiliate application rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Below are just a few reasons why an application may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Affiliate applications for websites that make direct medical claims such as “TWT cured my Cancer” will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our industry or business may be rejected.
- Websites considered inappropriate by Taheebo Wellness Tea will be rejected.
Questions regarding your application
When you apply to become an affiliate we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application. This may be because:
- We didn’t understand something in your application, or,
- We’d like to learn a bit more about how you will promote Taheebo Wellness Tea and need a little more detail.
If we reach out to you and we haven’t heard back within 7 days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
Dormant affiliate accounts
Please don’t leave us! We encourage all of our affiliates to actively promote Taheebo Wellness tea to keep earning referrals. If we can help you come up with ideas on how to promote Taheebo Wellness Tea, please let us know – we’re here for you! An affiliate account is considered dormant if no visits have been generated after a 6-month period. A dormant affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits have been generated after 6 months.
Taheebo Wellness Tea Affiliate Program Policies
Allowed and super cool promotional methods
How you promote Taheebo Wellness Tea is reflected in the commission you earn! We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to Taheebo Wellness Tea and bring us legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our team of affiliates blog about health and wellness and mention Taheebo Wellness Tea. Do not make direct claims such as “TWT cured my Cancer” even if this is true. A better way to say it would be Taheebo Wellness Tea played an integral part in my cancer recovery. Or Taheebo Wellness Tea was a major part of my Cancer healing program.
Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers or friends about Taheebo Wellness Tea, and give them your affiliate referral link
- Write a review or a blog post about herbal medicine, traditional medicine or alternative healing and link to our site with your referral link
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, or communicate to your Linkedin followers about health and wellness with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
Prohibited and super uncool promotional methods
We love and back our product 100%, and we are very careful with how it’s promoted, so we want affiliates who are 100% behind us too! The prohibited promotional methods listed below aren’t meant to scare you off – they’re here to protect you, and us, and our customers from any false claims or medical claims that can get us in trouble. We know you’ll understand. But here they are in writing just in case you’re not totally sure what is and what isn’t allowed.
- Making direct medical claims about Taheebo Tea is prohibited
- Paid advertising using your affiliate link is prohibited
Buying ads through services like Google AdWords, social ads, or retargeting ads and using our brand keywords and your affiliate link will result in affiliate account deactivation.
- Any type of spam is prohibited
Links, ads, emails, comments… any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote Taheebo Wellness Tea. P.S. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited
This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated. See above for allowed and super cool promotional methods!
- We’re flattered, but please don’t pretend to be professionally associated with Taheebo Wellness Tea
Affiliates aren’t employees of Taheebo Wellness Tea or healingaia LLC and have no employee rights.
- Pretending to actually be Taheebo Wellness Tea is prohibited
Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official Taheebo Wellness Tea site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes).
- Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by Taheebo Wellness Tea is prohibited.
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us.
Consequences of not-cool promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please use allowed promotional methods, and help us to help you succeed as an affiliate!
The important stuff
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate you are not an employee of healingaia LLC. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against healingaia, LLC. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Sound good? Great! Thanks for taking the time to read through these T’s and C’s and for agreeing to them. We can’t wait to have you on board!