Taheebo Tea / Pau d’Arco Brewing Instructions
1. For FINE GRIND: Measure out 1 quart + 1/2 cup of spring water and add to a stainless steel or glass pot.
For COARSE CUT: Measure out 1 quart + 1 cup of spring water and add to a stainless steel or glass pot.
2. Add 3 tablespoons of either FINE GRIND or COARSE CUT Taheebo Wellness Tea to the water.
3. Bring liquid to a full boil with a lid on the pot.
4. Reduce heat and cook covered at a gentle rolling boil for 25 minutes (extend rolling boil to 30 minutes for our coarse cut bark).
5. For FIND GRIND Taheebo, we recommend using this fine mesh filter.
For COARSE CUT Taheebo, pour through a strainer into heat safe glass bottles or pitchers.
Let cool, cap and refrigerate. If you are planning to drink your Taheebo Wellness Tea within 3 days, refrigeration is optional due to its strong, natural anti-bacterial properties. When stored in the refrigerator, your tea will remain fresh for up to 8 days.
6. We like to prepare 3 quarts at a time, storing in the refrigerator for easy drinking throughout the week.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.